Tradiverse offers challenging and exciting career opportunities within the energy and agribusiness industry. We look for the best people in the business, and use a range of recruitment methods to ensure we achieve this. To keep talented people there is ample opportunity for progression and development within the firm, where ability and commitment are rewarded. This environment drives the success of the company and our people.
Tradiverse is a successful independent commodity-trading firm, in an industry that stands at the heart of the global economy. Tradiverse offers exciting careers and exacting challenges in an international arena.
We offer demanding opportunities globally to talented and successful candidates. All our roles call for commitment in an environment where ambitious and capable individuals flourish and can build a career. We are a global company who employ people from all cultures and nationalities. Across the group English is the common language and additional languages are always beneficial.
How to search for a job?
As an experienced professional, the process begins with looking through our current job opportunities below. You can search by region, country, location, job category or key word search.
How to apply?
Once you find a job of interest, you can apply by using the online application form. Please submit your resume and related documents in English. Your application will be reviewed in line with the relevant job requirements. If your application matches our needs, in most instances you will be invited to one of our offices around the globe for a first interview. At times the first interview will be conducted by telephone. For us it is important that candidates have a clear understanding of the position, the company’s culture and our work environment. In order to achieve this, you might be invited to attend a second and/or third round interview.
What can I do to ensure my resume and application is best positioned?
Here are a few suggestions:
- submit your resume and related documents in English;
- include in your resume your academic achievements and accomplishments;
- indicate your working experience: short description of the role including job title(s), employer name(s) and dates of employment(s);
- explain gaps if applicable and clarify your current employment status;
- tell us about you: personal interests and hobbies, any awards received, presentations given etc.
- be clear about the role you are seeking and what you believe you could offer Tradiverse